Vortex Probe VA40 ... ZG10 - compact unit, for corrosive and caustic gases, variable insertion depth
Vortex probe VA40 with sensor head diagonal dimension 40 mm and transducer UVA integrated in the connection housing.
Probe material: PVDF conductive.
Working temperature range up to +100 °C.
Suitable for fixed measuring of actual flow velocity v [m/s] and actual flow rate V/t [m³/h] in clean as well as condensate and particle-laden gases.
Signal evaluation with integrated transducer UVA
- Measuring range: 0.5 ... 40 m/s
- Pressure resistance: up to 3 bar / 300 kPa overpressure
- Media temperature: -20 ... +100 °C
- Media: gases
- Displayed indicators: flow velocity, flow rate, volume
- IP protection type: IP65 (connection housing)
- Type of protection: ATEX category 3G and 3D (zone 2 and 22) (optional)
- Sensor output:
- analog output 4-20 mA
- limit value
- quantity pulse
- RS232 Interface